ALUTECH Smart is a new smart automation system designed to make your life more comfortable.
Control roller shutters and other compatible devices from your smartphone, remote control or using the Alice voice assistant. The ALUTECH Smart system also allows you to set up individual operating scenarios and monitor the status of connected devices in real time from anywhere in the world.
FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES OF ALUTECH SMART:
• Variety of control options
• Full feedback
• Flexible scenarios
• System scaling (connecting additional sensors and smart devices)
• Transfer of access rights
• Cloud synchronization, etc.
The ALUTECH Smart system allows you to control roller shutters using:
• Smartphone via ALUTECH Smart application
• Voice assistant Alice
• Script console
• Classic radio remote control
• Smart scripts
You choose the most convenient/optimal control option depending on your preferences - from the remote control and smart devices to voice control and full automation without your participation.
Control over your home from anywhere in the world
Control roller shutters and other compatible devices using your smartphone at any time from anywhere in the world. All you need for this is Internet access.
Thanks to feedback and cloud synchronization, any of the system participants is able to track the status of devices in real time from anywhere in the world (with Internet access).
The user can see the exact position of the roller shutter curtain in %, operation history, energy consumption of the roller shutter drive or the status of other connected devices (device on/off, color/light of lamps, etc.).
ALUTECH Smart allows you to set various scenarios for controlling roller shutters together with other connected devices, thanks to which you can automate many daily routine actions, as well as significantly increase the level of comfort and quality of life.
Scenarios with weather conditions can both increase thermal insulation/protect from bright sun and have a positive effect on energy efficiency. And all this can take place in a fully automatic mode, without user intervention.
In addition, scenarios can be set based on the time of day and day of the week, user location, sensor triggering or pressing a scenario remote button, etc.
Some of the scenario options:
• Energy saving and heat. Closing roller shutters if the ambient temperature drops below 0°C.
• My morning. Opening the roller shutters to your “favorite position” (for example, 10% opening) on weekdays at 07:00 for easy awakening.
• Home cinema. Closing the roller shutters and turning on soft lighting indoors for watching movies.
• Hurricane resistant. Automatic closing of roller shutters in case of increased wind to protect against damage to windows and doors.
• “I'm home” / “I'm leaving.” Opening/closing of all roller shutters and turning on/off lighting and other devices by pressing a remote control button or when the user leaves/returns home.
TRANSFER OF ACCESS RIGHTS
Ability to transfer access rights to configure and manage the system (adding and configuring devices, adding new system participants, creating scripts, etc.)
The home owner/administrator can at any time quickly and easily share access rights to manage/set up the system with family members, friends, guests, technical staff, and also revoke it when it is no longer needed.
SCALING THE SYSTEM
System scalability and compatibility with devices from other manufacturers
ALUTECH Smart supports hundreds of models of third-party devices running on the Tuya platform, which makes it possible to customize individual scenarios almost limitlessly.
When choosing ALUTECH Smart, the user has the opportunity not to be limited only by the range of ALUTECH devices. Smart light bulbs, sockets, cameras, sensors - all this and even more can be connected to the system and controlled through a single application.
In this case, devices can operate on the following protocols:
• Zigbee (connection via ALUTECH hub) • Wi-Fi (connect directly to a router without a hub)
INTERACTION OF DEVICES WITHIN THE ALUTECH SMART SYSTEM / OPERATING PRINCIPLE OF ALUTECH SMART
ALUTECH SMART MOBILE APPLICATION
To configure and manage the system, use the proprietary ALUTECH Smart mobile application.
The application is available for both Android and iOS* smartphones, as well as Huawei/Honor.
The application allows you to control ALUTECH smart roller shutters in several ways*:
• A slider with the ability to accurately set the roller shutter curtain to a given position - from 0 to 100%;
• Quick buttons with preset values. It is also possible to set a “Favorite position”;
• Buttons “Up”, “Stop”, “Down” by analogy with a classic remote control.
In addition, the user has access to both the operation history of the roller shutter (with the exact time/date and percentage of opening/closing) and usage statistics: the number of roller lifts performed and estimated energy consumption.